
Family Picture for our post-placement report. I finally got fed up with the long hair and cut it all off. I can't decide if I will keep it short or try to grow it out again.

Me and my sweet girl!



"Doesn't this picture show how much my big brother adores me?"

I just LOVE this face!

Sport showing off his muscles!

Love Bug and Uncle Damon

"But, Mommy, why can't I play in the road? Quit following me, please."

For a few days, this was the "smile" she gave us when we got out the camera.

Love Bug in her playhouse.

Future Tiger!!!!!!!!
18 comments:
too cute!!! Collin & Cam have the same LSU uniform!! They need to all get together for a game! Love ya!
What a cutie, with her hair all trimmed! Glad to have you back!
So happy you're back. You have a beautiful family and I look forward to reading about your adventures.
Peace and Hugs,
Beccs
Great pictures!! Looks like Bella is adjusting very well.
Gail
PS I love the short hair. Keep it!
So glad to see the pictures. Love your hair. And your kids are beautiful. I think that half smile is funny.
What a cute family! Love the pictures!
Sorry to do this to you but I am tagging you. Go to my blog to learn more.
Sorry
Andrea
Wow she is looking all grown up! I love the pics!
I love your new blog and all of the pics!! I look forward to watching her--and your whole family--grow.
:) Carrie
I just love all these pictures! And I love your hair... it's adorable! Hope you all are having a BLAST!
Sooooo pretty! She looks good in black. `Roseann
I am glad to see you are back!! I love the family picture!! Your hair looks great!!
Sharon
For the record - I love the short hair on you! And - your family looks so happy - and beautiful - and complete!
Pictures are awesome and you all look so happy. I can't wait to start reading your blogs again. I truly missed them. I look forward to the inspiration that comes through at times when I need the most.
Missed You Brenda
Great pix!! I love seeing you all together!! It still warms my heart!
I am looking forward to reading your new blog and seeing what God has in store!!
Gretchen
What a beautiful family you have.
You and your daughter (I had typed her name and then realized that defeats the purpose of keeping the blog safe! :) ) both have great hair. She is so, so beautiful. Love the picture of big brother admiring his sweet little sister. Her hair is gorgeous in that picture by the way.
Love the pictures. Your kids are so cute! Hey, I cut off my hair too!
Post a Comment