11 years ago
Friday, February 15, 2008
HELP!
Is anybody else having trouble posting comments on other people's blogs? I am and have been for the past 2 weeks. It is random... each night I check my blogs, there are some I cannot comment on. I click on the "comments" link and my computer does nothing. The strange thing is that it is not the same ones every night. If this is happening to you or if you know what I can do to fix the problem, please let me know. I am wanting to leave comments on posts and can't. It is frustrating me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
mine does that too sometimes! It drives me crazy!! Its not doing it right now....go figure??!! Roseann
Not sure what the problem is, but it happens to me sometimes, too (but not as often as it sounds like for you).
If someone else can't help, maybe you can contact blogger for help.
Terry
Do you have pop-up blocker? Sometimes I have to set mine to temporarily allow pop ups so that I can make comments. Sorry- hope you can fix it soon.
Loves,
Holly
I haven't had any problems. I'll try here on your blog now.
Gail
Yes, I have the same problem at times. Its so weird.
sorry that hasn't happened to me...by the way I love your new blog design! :)
That has never happened to me but I just had to say that I love the new blog! Green is my favorite color!
Andrea
can't help, but your blog looks great!! guess what? this is my last Wednesday without my daughter!!!
love ya!
Same here!
Becca
Girl! You need to get your butt back here and post an update or pictures or something! It's been just a LITTLE too long, don't ya think? ;)
Terry
Post a Comment