BELLA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!! Yep, she slept through the night Friday! It was the first night she did this without waking up since she has been home... 5 1/2 months! I was consistent this week and determined and it paid off. Wednesday was the WORST! She woke up 4 times during the night and cried for at least 30 minutes. One of them lasted 1 1/2 hours. She started off calling for me, then went on to Jeff when I did not go to her rescue. After realizing the Dad Dee was not coming, she called in the BIG guns... Brubi! That is what she calls Jake and she called him LOUDLY and PROUDLY. Luckily, he did not hear. I say luckily because, had he heard, I don't think I would have been able to stop him from 'rescuing" her. In his eyes, Isabella can do NO wrong and should have her heart's desire! Anyway... I was a walking zombie this week, but last night gave me hope that I was not messing her up by doing this and that it will get better. So... YEAH BELLA and YEAH ME!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!
We took the kiddos to the circus this afternoon. I tired to get pictures of Jake and his 2 buddies, but they would not turn their attention from the acts to take any. He used to be the perfect camera ham for me, but as he gets older, he is slowly becoming too cool for mom to take his picture when his friends are around. I know he will get over this, so I just deal with it. Here are a few circus pics and some from during the week hanging around the house. Enjoy!
I have not forgotten that Tommy tagged Jake and Bella and will list 10 things about them this week... I promise... I have joined the land of the living again!

loving on her Dad Dee!


I almost did not post this one for vanity reasons on my part (my eyes closed), but her face showed PURE happiness and I figured it was worth it!

Sorry for the view of chewed popcorn, she was laughing at her Brubi.

Again, mouth opened because she was talking to Dad Dee

She LOVES her playhouse!


PURE Sweetness!

She is in her red t-shirt and baseball bow in honor of Jake's baseball team. She wears this to all of the games!


She was modeling her new swimsuit for Dad Dee, and came across his hat...



15 comments:
Yay!!! Sleeping through the night...way to go Bella and mommy!
She is too cute!
Love~Dori
Yeah!!! Congratulations on sleeping through the night! I can't imagine what a difference that makes to your day! I love the pics at the circus of her laughing really hard!
hooray for sleeping through the night!!! nice work mama! i'll call you soon. we have a few little road trips coming up so i'll try to reach you! beautiful pictures of you and Bella! you are both beautiful.
SO ADORABLE!!!!!
Can't WAIT to see you guys...love and bear hugs!
Kris
I love all the pictures (chewed popcorn and all:) Way to go Bella on sleeping through the night!
YAY BELLA and the rest of the family! When Tommy finally started sleeping through the night (off and on for a while, but finally consistently a few weeks ago), I felt SO MUCH better every day. It's going to make a huge difference.
Why didn't I know the circus was in town? I hate that we missed it...T would have loved it!
Bella is as cute as ever!
Terry
A
dorable:)
YAY for you getting to sleep all night!
I can't wait to take Madi to the circus. Cute pics.
Madi like to wear Mike's baseball caps like that too.
Andrea
YAY for Bella and double Yay for you guys!! :)
Sweet dreams! :)
Did you do the big 3 tonight? P.S. I cannot get over how GORGEOUS she is. Seriously, Amanda. Gorgeous. And I do think she looks like y'all's bio child - I know that's super tacky to tell adoptive parents, but since I am one I can say that right? ;-)
It was so SWEET of you to call today. I am counting down the days until I see you in Tampa!!! xoxoxoxoxox
I am lovin' the pics of the two of you! Both of you look absolutely gorgeous!
SHE IS JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
She is adorable! Congrats on a night's sleep! I love the shoe pics, and you're beautiful even with your eyes closed!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
HEY, HEY, HEY!!!
OK.....I didn't mean to wait this long to tell you, but time just slipped up on me! We are having a PARTY in Biloxi Saturday, MAy 3rd, for Cinco de Mayo. WE WANT YOU TO BRING BELLA AND JAKE!!! It is at my friends house there (who also has a Guateacutie!) and LOTS more babies and kids. We will have lunch, let the kids swim, etc. This will be our 6th year. OH......Lou and Anne Pearce are coming!! PLEASE PLEASE let us know that you can make it! hahahaahah!! We won't take no for an answer! :) Email me at maddens318@aol.com for a map & all the info!
LOVE YA!
Alisha
on my lap baby girl, my hand in your diaper gently stroking your warm, soft, bald, puffy p---y, you kick and squeal as I gently bring you to an orgasm then I suck my fingers clean to taste your tiny c--t
Post a Comment