To my SBP: BIG thanks to you!!!! My kiddos LOVED their goodies!!! Isabella jumped up and down so much you would have sworn it was Christmas morning over here. Jake, of course, was thrilled with his TN Titans shirt. He wore it Saturday and tried to sneak it on for church Sunday morning. :) I had a horrible day the day it arrived. It was so nice to drive up and see the package waiting for us. It could not have come at a better time. My husband tried to google the return address so he could figure out who sent it, but I would not allow it! LOL I like surprises and want to wait for the unveiling. Now... I just have to return the love to my SBP. I plan to do that this weekend. I hope they enjoy theirs as much as we enjoyed ours! Thanks again!!!!!! (I wanted to post pics, but blogger is NOT cooperating with me tonight.)
Jake broke his pinkie finger on his right hand (and, yes, he IS right-handed!) last Sunday. He was playing football with Jeff and his sister and tried to block the ball from Jeff (he was successful!). I spent my Columbus holiday in the doctor's office for 4 hours with 4 children. I was watching my friend's 2 boys. They behaved well, but you can only keep 4 children under the age of 9 quite and still for so long. This is the 5th bone he has broken in his fingers. They would not cast it because he did not break it at the growth plate, but just above it. It WAS the only bone NOT broken at the growth plate. Anyway, the doc told him to be careful and stay still so that it could heal. YEAH RIGHT. For those of you that know Jake, that is NOT going to happen . He lives life WIDE OPEN. So, we return in 2 weeks (Halloween) and will see if it is healed.
That is all for now. I will try to post some new pics soon, but my few readers know that I have good intentions, but life usually interrupts them.... ;)



3 comments:
OMG I'm glad to know that my son no longer holds the broken bone record!!
Jake is so amazing, he is such a tuff little man! Nothing ever seems to bother him.
Y'all need to get more calcium in your house! LOL! Between you, Jake, your husband - y'all are a mess! xoxoxoxo
P.S. Call me after school - I need to talk to you. :)
Post a Comment