you find your almost 2 1/2 year old daughter laying on your bed, poo poo diaper smashed into hubby's pillow, new diaper under her bottom and she is wiping herself. Don't mean to be too graphic, but this is the scene we found this afternoon when we realized Bella was TOO quite!
Let's backtrack to the past few months: she has been taking her diaper off and throwing it away once it is wet. Okay... I knew we were getting close. She got out of her bed one night last week at 3:30 a.m. to climb into mine. But... she made a pit stop by the kitchen garbage can to discard her wet diaper! (I realized this in the morning!) Yesterday, as we were on our way home from school, she tells me that she has to "poo poo, Mommy". To which I respond: "Bella, I will change you when we get home." As I get her out of her car seat, I check and see she hasn't. We get in the house and she goes straight to the potty. I go to check on her and discover she HAS POO POOED in the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, we began dancing and singing and her daddy brought her home an Icee. Then... we have the incident on my bed this afternoon.
So, what do you think... IS IT TIME???????



8 comments:
Oh girl, it is TIME! :) hilarious....and so disgusting.
ROFL!! I think it's time!!
Ha! I think it is most definitely time! It sounds like she is totally going for it, so hopefully it will go easily.
I don't think she is ready yet!!! ;O) Ha Ha.
That is really funny! That is definetly a blogging moment!!
Andrea
hahahaha! Thanks for the giggle. I think it's time to buy some big girl panties!!
um, yea! :-)
I can't help but laugh but also cry too:) I think the answer is yes.
How is the potty training going? I gave you an award. You can receive it on my blog. Congrats!
Post a Comment