Lots has been happening and I would love to post more often, but the truth is that I am working a good ways away from my school and spend a good bit on the road, Jake is in football and has homework every night and Bella.. well she IS 3! LOL
Jake was student of the month during October and finished his 1st 9 weeks in the fourth grade at a new school on the A Honor Roll! I am SO proud of him! He is such an amazing kid with such a love for life and others. God has blessed me beyond measure, for sure!
Bella is talking in complete, clear sentences and boy does she have ALOT to say, in a SASSY way! She is spunky, funny and FULL of personality. She is also head-strong and can be relentless in wanting her way. Definitely different than Jake. It is so wild to me to be able to see the differences between girls and boys at such an early age. She loves to have her toes painted just like Mommy and always has some toy (or many stuffed animals) and bags that have to leave the house with us or go to bed with us. I LOVE IT!! She is student of the week in her class this week.
I promise to post pics this week... you won't believe how much they have grown! Really I WILL post them by the end of this weekend. Notice, I gave myself PLENTY of time to do this!
Don't forget to leave me a comment with your e-mail address or send me an e-mail.


11 comments:
Hey there! I still keep up with you. Here's the e-mail vivsmom99@hotmail.com. Glad things are going well for you and the family!!!
You know I want an invite!!!!
Yeah to Jake and Bella. Good going guys!!! The bags of stuff is such a girl thing!! I remember the days!!!
What's up with girls being 3 and that sassy mouth? What happened to my sweet daughter who was sugar and spice and everything nice? She's spicey alright! :) Glad to hear it's not just mine!
You have my e-mail... I want an invite, please!
I'm still here and reading! :) I'd love an invite! In case you don't have my email, it's rdzomer@mtcnet.net
dawn:)
Hey Amanda,
I have enjoyed catching up with your family. Here is my email so that I can continue to read... jmrussola@cox.net
Jennifer
Amanda--hey I am still here! I would love an invite but I understand if it is only for family and friends :)
I would love to follow your guys :)
my e-mail is
jeff_nelson186@yahoo.com
Amanda--hey I am still here! I would love an invite but I understand if it is only for family and friends :)
I would love to follow your guys :)
my e-mail is
jeff_nelson186@yahoo.com
ps--I am so sorry I did not mean to do that twice! :)
of course i still keep up
larnstudent@yahoo.com
I would love an invite..cadierusso@cox.net
I Like ...
Tours and Train Holiday Packages
Travel Incredible India offers discounts on all holidays and hotels in India.
Post a Comment