I am recuperating from bunion surgery! Yep!!! you read right... bunion!! The doc cut off the bone, broke my toe and set it straight and then inserted a screw to keep it straight. I go back a week from today and get the bandage off and the stitches out and then it is at least 4 more weeks on crutches and a walking boot. I am about to go STIR CRAZY!!!! No driving for 6 weeks!! Those who know me, know that I am not a sit-still kind of person. Pray for my sanity and my hubby... he has become quite the Mr. Mom!!! I will post before and after pics of my right foot soon...
11 years ago


9 comments:
These are great photos!!! I cannot believe how much Bella has grown. Your children are just so beautiful!
I need to know how that bunion surgery goes... I need to have it done as well!!!
ARGH!! 6 weeks...????
Ouch - surgery sounds painful. I hope you are on the road to recovery soon!!
Ouch! Your foot sounds painful! With Bella in her dress up shoes and you and your boot, you guys have some fancy footwear going on. haha! Too cute!
Seriously. Can our kids grow any faster!?! SLOW DOWN!!
Hope your foot feels better soon!
Stacie
Your kids are both beautiful! I love all their pictures! I'll keep you in my prayers that you recover quickly from your surgery! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't drive for six weeks!
Timberly
Can't wait to see the foot pics. I have one of those things on my left foot....Sorry I haven't posted in a while.... I'm just now feeling like being out of the bed.
How's your tootsie? I miss you!
I hope you are healing quickly! I would go crazy too not being able to drive anywhere! Your Bella is just beautiful! I cannot believe how big she has gotten! That is so sweet that she runs to her big brother at bedtime! I bet that makes him feel so proud!
What adorable pics!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Robyn
Beautiful children, definitely cute piggie toes and ouch, are you okay with your surgery recovery. Enjoy your 6 weeks of no driving, the gas prices are awful here in Ct...breath deep, and be refreshed by God's spirit.
Praying for your healing.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Post a Comment