We spent Mother's Day at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans. We went with my mom, dad, sister and nephew. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day! Blogger did its own thing with my pictures and they are all out of order. It was such an emotional day for me. I woke up crying. They were tears of joy and amazement. I did not even bother to put makeup on because I knew it would NOT last. It truly was one of the best days of my life... my 2 children were with me! Jake and Bella each gave me a pair of silver earrings. I also got a necklace from Junk Posse. Jake made me several things at school. I am so thankful for the 2 gifts that God has given to me. They have taught me so much. They have changed me so much. I am so grateful to be called their mom. Now... here are some pictures from our special day.... My sister, Laurie and my nephew, Joel I LOVE those eyes!
Bella gave me silver earrings. Okay, I had on NO makeup and I cannot believe I am sharing these pictures for all the world to see. The first card I have received from Bella. Our family is BIG on giving cards. My hubby is gifted when it comes to picking out the PERFECT ones EVERY year. Seriously, I look more forward to seeing his cards than I do the gifts his buys for me! Jake made this for me at school with his "bare hands".
seriously girl, you are absolutely gorgeous with or without makeup. happy belated mother's day. your kids are beautiful...inside and out. i love your stories about jake saying sweet things to bella. so precious.
If you look that good with no makeup, then don't ever look at my site..I couldn't look that good with all my makeup on. Being a Mother shines in beautiful face. Happy Mothers Day!!
You look GORGEOUS! I wish I looked 1/2 that good without makeup!! And Bella Boo and Jake are gorgeous as ever. And Jake made you a BEAUTIFUL gift. What an angel baby he is!!
Are you done yet with school? I am dying to be able to talk to you anytime I want!!! Me me me!!! Starring me! ;-)
Oh how beautiful your kids are... and if you could not get MORE beautiful, when you are with them in photos - you ARE... you just are lit from the inside. What a wonderful thing to see.
I am wife to one fantastic man that loves me for who I am, Mommy to 2 precious blessings and miracles of God and friend to some amazing women! I love Jesus, my family, my friends, lattes from Starbucks, long, hot baths, and reading good books. My family is very passionate about adoption and the orphans of this world. Our daughter joined our family through adoption in October of 2007. It transformed our lives! I want to live every moment of my life in the 'now', trusting my Saviour with the 'later'.
21 comments:
Y'all look like you had an absolute blast!!! I love the pictures. Happy late Mother's Day!!!
Happy Belated Mama's Day!! Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo!!!
You are still drop dead gorgeous with no make up on:)
I am so glad you enjoyed your special day:)
LOVED all of the pictures - your little girl is a true BEAUTY!
Julia:)
LOVE the pictures!!! You look like you had a fantastic Mother's day!
Are you kidding me about the no make up stuff??! You look so beautiful!
seriously girl, you are absolutely gorgeous with or without makeup. happy belated mother's day. your kids are beautiful...inside and out. i love your stories about jake saying sweet things to bella. so precious.
Happy Mother's Day!!! Wonderful that both of your kiddos were with you this year. We have the same stroller!
love all the pictures.
Donna
awww! What great pictures!! Looks like you had a good day!!
What a gorgeous family :)
I love Jakes art work, he did a great job!
How tall is Bella now?
Happy belated Mother's Day! I'm so happy to see your family together!!
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! Looks like you guys had a blast at the Zoo. We are some majorly lucky Mamas!
I got a junk posse necklace too. I love it!
Hope you have a great week!
Stacie
I am so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was very emotional for me too.
Andrea
Looks fun.........I agree with JuJu-you are a beauty with or without makeup
If you look that good with no makeup, then don't ever look at my site..I couldn't look that good with all my makeup on.
Being a Mother shines in beautiful face. Happy Mothers Day!!
Looks like a great day! And you're beautiful with or without makeup. Happy Belated Momma's Day!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Looks like you had a great day. You were not the only one that woke up in tears.
My sweet friend!!!! That looks like SUCH a fun day!! Wish we could have been there with you...
I'll call you tomorrow...missing you!!
Love and hugs,
Kristin
P.S. I FINALLY updated the blog!
You look GORGEOUS! I wish I looked 1/2 that good without makeup!! And Bella Boo and Jake are gorgeous as ever. And Jake made you a BEAUTIFUL gift. What an angel baby he is!!
Are you done yet with school? I am dying to be able to talk to you anytime I want!!! Me me me!!! Starring me! ;-)
Oh and Wednesday is surgery - I'll call you Tuesday if I don't talk to you tomorrow.
I am glad to see that you had such a great Mother's Day! You look beautiful "a'nautral":)
Oh how beautiful your kids are... and if you could not get MORE beautiful, when you are with them in photos - you ARE... you just are lit from the inside. What a wonderful thing to see.
Happy Late Mom's Day!!!!!!!!!
I'm praying for you right now!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I'll call Jeff in a little while to see how you did!
Post a Comment