His dream is to play for the Yankees. His Poppa and Bubbles (my daddy and mom) are taking him on a trip of a lifetime. My daddy was able to score tickets behind the dugout at the second- to- last game the Yankees will play in Yankee Stadium. They are going the weekend before he turns 9 and Bella turns 2. What a way to spend your last weekend as an eight year old. He also arranged for Jake to be given a private tour of Yankee Stadium. They are going to get to sight see around New York. I am trying to tag along, but I don't think I will be successful! :( Oh well... So, one day when my son is playing for the Yankees (hey, dreams DO come true!), you all can say you knew him when....
"Jake, we are So proud of you and the young man you are becoming. You are a natural-born leader, the life of the party and have a heart for those in need. You have a way of making everyone around you feel included and you never meet a stranger. You have BIG faith, even at such a young age. God has BIG plans in store for you and I pray that He gives us the wisdom to prepare you for them. I am blessed to be called your Mommy!"


8 comments:
WOO WOO WOO!!!!!! Way to go Jake!!!!!!!
Lets just say that I am so happy for you Jake, to be a eight years old and get to go to a game like that, that is knowing and having such awesome faith in God. Keep on believe Jake and having the faith that God has given to you. You are an amazing little one.
Lots of hugs and kisses,
AWESOME PICS Amanda! He will love you for that when he is older! My kids LOVE the sports pics of them when they were young:)You are such a good Momma;)
He is a beautiful inside and out:)
Enjoy your weekend:)
Jake already looks like a pro! And he's going to have a BLAST at the game!
Sorry to hear you'll be on crutches for a while, but glad the surgery went well. Let me know if you need any thing!
Terry
Jake, you are going on a trip with your grandparents that you will remember and talk about the rest of your life. You are one lucky kid!!!!!!!!!! (and stinkin' cute too - but I don't want to embarass you!!)
Such a sweet, precious boy!!! I hope we have a son one day and that he is as awesome as Jake!!
Love you so much, Salemis!!!!
Kris, Greg, Maddy and Duke
Good job Jake!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Guatemala book drive!
Way to go JAKE!!! Whoo hoo!
(PS... Where are the pictures of your feet? Inquiring minds want to know....)
Post a Comment