I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are heading to the beach tomorrow and won't be home for a little over a week. This will be the first family vacation we take as a family 4 and her first trip to the beach. We are hoping to see Steph, Amelia, Addison, Bennett and Brooks while we are there. I will be sure to post pics! Bella was 1 month old when we met Steph and Amelia and Amelia was 6 months old. I can't wait to see us all together again!! I will be getting a new blog look when I get back. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
11 years ago


16 comments:
she is so beautiful Amanda:)
They are gorgeous children:)
I hope you have fun with Steph - I know you ugys will have a blast!
Hug her from me - I think she is hysterical!!!
Have Fun and Be Safe!!!!!!
sweetest pictures ever. what an amazing big brother. i pity the guy bella wants to date. :)
Awww...what a sweet boy you have (and love the pictures!).
d:)
What a sweet brother she has. That story is priceless!!! I wish I could see Steph!!!
sooooo sweet!! I love her hair too, it looks great. Have fun on your trip & call me when you get back!!
Pictures are priceless, Bella is going to be in trouble when she gets older....but us as parents would not want anything different, from big brother.
Going to miss yall, have a blast and take plenty of pictures.
Those are the sweetest pictures!
Have a wonderful vacation!!!
Andrea
Girl, I have got tears in my eyes! That is the SWEETEST thing I have ever heard! He has such a big heart for his little sis. They are so precious together!
Hope you have an AWESOME time at the beach!! Can't wait to see pics!
Stacie
What an awesome big brother Bella has!!! I know you are so proud of him.
Bella is adorable!!
Sharon
What a sweet boy - and great big brother!
Amanda... that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. What a gem of a son you have... wow! Bella is one lucky little sister!
What a great story! What a blessing your sweet son is!!
What an awesome big brother. Sweet pictures!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
So cute!!! Love that! Happy Summer!
Missin you, Amanda!
mmmmmmmmm lucky brother her in bed her little legs spread for him, she knows what she wants
Post a Comment