


The boys went to see the Astros play Tampa while we were there. Jake got to run the bases after the game. He was beyond PUMPED!!

If we leave in the morning, as planned, I will post pics as soon as I can. Jeff is going to take some beach pics of the kiddos for me and then I am getting a blog make-over. I cannot wait!!! Please pray that Jeff feels better. Jake is SO looking forward to this trip with his best friend. We are going with friends that moved to Houston and we rarely get to see anymore. Have a GREAT weekend!!


10 comments:
GREAT pics!! I hope Jeff is feeling ok - and that you are on your way to Florida
Wow!! I can't believe how big Bella is getting! She is such a doll baby!! Aren't those floaties the best? They work and they're comfy!!
Hope you all get to travel!!
stephanie
Awesome pictures of the kiddo's. Well since I just talked with you minutes again, I am going to start praying for a SPEEDY recovery, don't get to down yet, maybe yall can leave a little later than expected. It is so amazing how much Jake and Bella look alike. Love the pictures of them on the beach together, those are priceless.
Hugs and Kisses,
Amanda - I love those beach pics! Bella is so beautiful!
What great pics!!
Robyn
Praying for a speedy recovery for your hubby!
P.S. I just love your beach pictures. How beautiful!!!
Girl...It's about time you updated!:) We love Destin and were there in June and will be back in September.
Gotta get together before you go back to school. Let me know when you have a free day.
OMG your children are perfect! we just got back from the beach too and i have similar pics of my daughter and son! HOw cute!
Bella is growing up so fast! The pics of your kids together are priceless.
We love Destin too and go every Spring Break! Funny... we were scheduled to go the same time you were going but we deviated and went to Hilton Head instead. Hope you all made it there and had a great time with your friends!!
The pictures of your kids are amazing! Bella is getting so big and can she get any cuter, even when she is crying?
Post a Comment