I was going through some pictures and came across these and realized that July was so busy, I had not posted any pictures. So, I figured... better late than never!!
Today was my first day back at work. Teachers had to report for meetings and class preparation. Bella started her 2 year old class. I was really worried about how she would do. I did worse than she did! When I got to her class to pick her up, she was all smiles. She had a GREAT day. It was so HARD to leave her, but I feel so much better knowing that she is going to be fine. She is such a trooper.
Jeff has not had a chance to touch up my Florida pics yet. he said he would have it done by this weekend at the latest. I am anxious, but am too busy this week to try to do it myself, so I will have to be patient.


21 comments:
She is SO gorgeous. I know the climbing can give mama a heart attack (I have a climber too), but she is a cute climber. Love all the pictures. She is growing up to be a beautiful girl!
The pictures with your dad touch my heart--I feel the same way about my dad!
I am still catching up on all my blog buddies after doing my dossier for 2 months.
What a doll baby! Love her big bow-bow. M is climbing all over too- why must they do this? :)
She may be a climber, but she has good dental hygiene! :)
your kids are getting sooooo big!
Have a great 08-09 school year!!!!!!
What cute pics!! Gabriella is a climber and I am constantly worrying about her falling. :)
I also started back to school this week. I can believe its time already. Where did the summer go?
Robyn
It is always better late than never! She is so pretty. Madi is a shoe stealer too!
Andrea
She is beautiful!! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, and I guess she wants pearly whites!
Mason is loving brushing his teeth too...what a riot. Love the pics of your dad, so sweet!
Bella, its Averi:) --we really need to get together and go shopping for some shoes, everytime that mommy takes her shoes off, I go to get them and she gets them from me. We need to schedule a shoe date. As far as brushing those teeth, I can not wait until I can do it myself because mom uses some rubber thing to brush mine and I would just rather do it myself, will have to get you to teach me how to do all those things.
Lots of love, missing those hugs and kisses....
Averi
LOVE all of the pics!!! They are both growing up so quickly-- I guess that's what all kids do! :) Have a great first day of school with the kids next week!
Thanks for you sweet comment and for your prayers! We will continue to pray and wait :)
Isn't it fun having a climber?? Ha ha ha - fun like a daily heart attack! Bella has grown so much and she is just gorgeous. And, as always, Jake is a handsome little man!
She is just an angel, Amanda.... AP loves to brush her teeth too. SHe's also a climber. I think it has something to do with those big brothers our girlies have! I can't wait to see all your beach pictures.
Your Daughter is a doll!!!! And she has really clean teeth i bet! LOL
Looks like you had a great July. Maya loves shoes also. Love the pics of her in the sink. Way too cute.
Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi!! Your kiddo's are adorable!!
Becky and Jack
Amanda, hope you are doing well back in school!! our children are growing up so fast! I love your sweet Bella and her quest for the toothbrush! A girl's gotta have a great smile, right?
Beautiful pictures - beautiful family!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I have not been to your blog in so long!! I cannot believe how much Bella has grown!!
Gail
PS. I noticed the authors you like to read. Have you read any Brandilyn Collins? I read so far this summer. She is good!!
These pictures are too funny! I love the big bow! Looks like you had a great July! Can't wait to see the Florida pictures! Back to work already?? Where did the summer go??
I miss your blogging! I know personally that teaching is exhausting, but I still miss your blog updates!!!
Stacy
Post a Comment