As promised, here are birthday pictures. As I made this montage, I could not help but cry tears of joy as I thought back to this time last year. Things were really bad with our adoption and we could only see the end through the eyes of faith. God is faithful and these pictures prove it! What a time of celebration we had this year.
"We love you, Jake and Isabella.... you are truly gifts straight from God!"




9 comments:
Hi Amanda!!
I've been stalking your blog waiting to see some pictures! How happy I am today to see it's been updated! I LOVED the montage. I can't believe how grown up Isabella looks! What a beauty she is!! Looks like the birthday celebration was a blast!!
Caryn
amazing pictures and what adorable kids ... thanks for emailing me ... did you get my email back ??? just wondering if you had any other questions ... God is so good to offer us a chance to step out in FAITH ...
Happy Birthday !!!!
Your family is GORGEOUS! Happy Birthday Jake and Bella!
SO SO CUTE!!! Love the Pictures. Really wish that I could have been in town to celebrate such an awesome time with yall.
Happy Birthday Jake & Isabella! Love the video montage!
Looks like you all had a fantastic celebration. It is so good to see you all celebrating together FOREVER!!!
God is Faithful.
Tammy
Happy Birthday Jake & Bella! Looks like you had FUN FUN FUN! What a difference a year makes! Wishing Bella & Jake many years of happiness & love! Jake looks like he is such a wonderful big brother. So protective over Bella...so sweet!
It was a cool video!!
Beautiful! They are amazing!
Post a Comment