Saturday, May 29, 2010

happenings...

we have decided that we will begin a new blog in the next couple of weeks. i originally started blogging during the adoption of our daughter from guatemala. once she came home, i closed that blog and opened a new one. the original one was all about her story and i plan to turn it into a book soon so that she will have it as a glimpse into how she joined our family forever. i began this one once she was home because during the adoption, we always seemed to be living for "when bella comes home"-it was time to begin living in the now- the moment we were experiencing because God had finished what He started by bringing her home to us. well, He has placed us on a new path and a new journey is beginning. we feel it is the thing to do for us- to start afresh and anew with a brand new blog... so we are working on it, along with changing our e-mail address. we will post the new link here within the next 2 weeks and will begin updating you on the progress of our move. exciting things are happening and we cannot wait to begin the task He has set before us! stay tuned......


post signature

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

I'll be your first follower:>)

You guys amaze us more and more everyday

Anonymous said...

Excited to follow your journey!!!

Blessings,
Gina

Laura said...

Wow, I just went back to my old blog and was so excited to see that you had left a comment, I lost track of your blog and couldn't remember your blog address. It is so exciting and crazy to see all God is doing. I can't wait to follow all he has in store. Thank you for sharing it is very challenging to my own walk! Keep us updated, I have you saved now :)
my new address is, thepowellseverydayadventures.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm also excited to be one of your follower !!!

Our organization is engaged in offering a finest quality range of Automatic Tissue Processor, Slide Cabinet, Block Cabinet in the best price offer.